Stevenage - Southgate Health Centre
Please note that the Times have changed for Wednesday Evening, starting from Wednesday 5th July 2017.
- Walk-In Sessions (1:30pm to 4:00pm)
- Appointments (5:00pm to 7:00pm)
The sexual health services that are offered at our clinics can vary. Please call 0300 008 5522 to find out which services are available at your chosen location.
Our next Clinic U session at Stevenage shall be Thursday 6th July 2017.
- Walk-in and appointment clinics (see details below)
- Specific walk-in clinics for under 25s only
- Free condoms
- Full sexual health screening / check-ups including Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Blood tests for HIV and syphilis. (Not available in contraception only clinics)
- All methods of contraception including emergency contraception
- Implants and coils - are only available in appointment clinics
- Pregnancy tests and referral for termination of pregnancy
Please note: This clinic is closed on Wednesday mornings for training.
Southgate Health Centre
|Monday||8.15am - 9.00am||Appointment only|
|Monday||9.00am - 4.00pm||Walk-in|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Tuesday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointment only|
|Tuesday||3.30pm - 6.30pm||Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Tuesday||5.00pm - 7.00pm||Under 25's walk-in|
|Wednesday||1:30pm - 4:00pm||Walk-in|
|Wednesday||5:00pm - 7:00pm||Appointments|
|Thursday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Thursday||9.30am - 12.00pm||Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Thursday||1.30pm - 7.00pm||Appointment only|
|Friday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Friday||9.30am - 12.30pm||Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Friday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointment only|
Local clinic (during clinic times only) 0208 1024 800.
Central booking line (Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00, Sat 9:00-13:00): 0300 008 5522