Stevenage - Southgate Health Centre
The sexual health services that are offered at our clinics can vary. Please call 0300 008 5522 to find out which services are available at your chosen location.
The next Clinic U session at Stevenage will be 21st June 2018.
Southgate Clinic is now open for Appointments on Saturdays!
- Walk-in and appointment clinics (see details below)
- Specific walk-in clinics for under 25s only
- Free condoms
- Full sexual health screening / check-ups including Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea
- Blood tests for HIV and syphilis. (Not available in contraception only clinics)
- All methods of contraception (excluding Vaginal Ring)
- Emergency Contraception
- Implants and coils - are only available in appointment clinics
- Pregnancy tests and referral for termination of pregnancy
Please note: This clinic is closed on Wednesday mornings for training.
Please be aware that on Wednesday 14th March 2018, we will be opening the doors for Walk-In at 1:30pm and starting to see patients at 2:00pm.
Southgate Health Centre
|Monday||8.15am - 9.00am||Appointment only|
|Monday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Monday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Walk-in|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Tuesday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointment only|
|Tuesday||3.30pm - 6.30pm||Appointments for Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Tuesday||5.00pm - 7.00pm||Under 25's walk-in|
|Wednesday||1:30pm - 4:00pm||Walk-in|
|Wednesday||3.00pm - 7.00pm||Appointments for Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Thursday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Appointment only|
|Thursday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointment only|
|Thursday||5.00pm - 7.00pm||Clinic U (for LGBTQ) Appointments and Walk-In (Alternate Weeks)|
|Friday||9.00am - 12.00pm||Walk-in|
|Friday||9.30am - 12.30pm||Appointments for Contraceptive Procedures Only|
|Friday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointment only|
|Saturday||9.15am - 12.15pm||Appointments only|
Central booking line (Mon-Fri 9:00-20:00, Sat 9:00-13:00): 0300 008 5522