St Albans - Principle Health Centre
The sexual health services that are offered at our clinics can vary. Please call 0300 008 5522 to find out which services are available at your chosen location.
This clinic is moving to St. Albans Sexual Health Clinic and will be open from the 16th July 2018 - Times and Days remain the same. Please see St. Albans clinic page for more information.
- All methods of contraception (except the vaginal ring)
- Contraceptive coils and implants by appointment only
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Referrals to other services
- Chlamydia screening is available for under 25s
Principle Health Centre
Hertfordshire AL1 3LA
|Monday||7.00pm - 9.00pm||Walk-in clinic|
|Wednesday||7.00pm - 9.00pm||Walk-in clinic|
|Saturday||11.00am - 1.00pm||Walk-in clinic|