The sexual health services that are offered at our clinics can vary. Please call 0300 008 5522 to find out which services are available at your chosen location.
From 30th April 2018, Hertford will be open on Mondays and Fridays only. Alternative services will be available at Waltham Cross and Bishop's Stortford. Please refer to Our Clinics for more information.
- Walk-in and appointment clinics (See details below)
- Free condoms
- Full sexual health screening/check-ups including Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Blood tests for HIV and Syphilis (Not available in contraception only clinics)
- All methods of contraception including emergency contraception (excluding vaginal ring)
- Implants and coils are only available in appointment clinics
- Pregnancy tests and referral for termination of pregnancy
Please note: The clinic is currently closed on Wednesday mornings for training
Hertford County Hospital
Hertfordshire SG14 1LP
|Monday||9.00am – 12.00pm||Walk-in clinic for all ages|
|Monday||1.30pm - 4.00pm||Appointments only|
|Friday||9.00am – 12.00pm||Walk-in clinic for all ages|
|Friday||1.00pm - 4.00pm||Appointments only|