Are you under 25 and need free condoms?
Find a clinic in Hertfordshire...
We have 18 contraception and sexual health clinics in Hertfordshire that can help you.
Want to take a chlamydia test?
If you have any doubts it's better to be safe than sorry.
Kingsway Clinic, Stevenage Leisure Park, Stevenage, SG1 2UA.
Under 25’S 5.00pm – 7.30pm (Walk in)
From Tuesday 28 June until further notice this clinic will run by appointment only.
Appointments can be made by calling 0300 008 5522.
All clinics offer a free and confidential service to everyone regardless of age or gender.
The sexual health services that are offered at our clinics can vary. Please check which services are available at your chosen location when calling for an appointment.
Our clinics offer a range of services, including:
- Emergency contraception
- Oral contraceptive pills, combined and progestogen only
- Injectable contraception
- Free condoms and lubrication
- Subdermal contraceptive implant
- Intrauterine contraception (IUD and IUS)
- Fertility awareness method of contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral for abortion
- Advice and specialist care for psychosexual problems
- Chlamydia screening if you are under 25 years old
- Young people's sexual health clinics
- Counselling and referral for male and female sterilisation
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and other conditions affecting sexual health
- Partner notification
- HIV testing, including pre and post-test discussions
- Advice and treatment following accidental exposure to HIV infection
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Sexual health advice and support
- Smoking cessation advice
- Drug and alcohol advice
- Health promotion advice
- Domestic advice
- Safer sex education